Monday, May 25, 2009

THANKS TO MY LOVELY CRYSTAL !!

hye bloggie ..
i gonna update my blog again !!
tis few months i was got abit lazy to update my blog !!
cz i dn knw want to update about wat thg in here !!
so .. now i jz post a simple blog yaA !!^^

this month why i bcum so bad luck arh ??
any1 can tell me the true answer ??
HELP ME ARH ..

i so happy to read my crystal dear gerh blog ..
after i read all wat she post in her blog ..
i damn touching larh babe ^^
first , u cheer me up when i really dunno want how to choose the answer !!
second , you help me so many thg .. n i dunno wan how to thanks dear .. i just cn make my dear smile when she was in sadness !!
my god .. she really a friendly person larh ..
who dun wan bcum her fren .. thn is the person *rugi* o0 !! haha ^^
*ops .. sorry yaA .. got a malay word in here !! haha *
dear .. dun sad jz bcoz of my thg jor okie mou ??
actually dear already cheer me up jor ^^

MSG for DEAR CRYSTAL

dear crystal ,
okie .. i will try to be dun sad again de lurh !!
yeah .. i hope the lord wil help me .. n i wil pray for the lord !!
ya .. i hope so XXXXX wont go find fight !!
aiyo0 .. sopo dear lei gerh .. i also dnt hav cry thn dear wan cry jor ??
dun larh .. me sek fan larh okie ??



at last .. i just want to thank you dear crystal always bside me !!
and i know my luaghing can bring us happily !!
i hope my life also cn pass like just now i talk fon v u like tat !!
it was fun for me !! haha ^^
k larh .. i stop my post at here !! wait my new post yaA !!



**6 of jun i wil leaving SABAH going to KL for during my sch holiday again !!
**i wil come bek KK at 16 of jun !!
**sorry to all my friends .. i cant hang out v you guys in this holiday .. i just can hang out on the 1st holiday only !!


YOU GUYS TAKE CARE YAA !!

No comments: