Tuesday, May 26, 2009

CHEER UP BABE

hey BABE W.WEN ,
don't get shocked when see my post yaA !! xD
haha ^^

i know it was so surprise rite when you saw this post ??
haha ..

finally , today you find me in msn !!
i was too happy ..
but i was sad just because you tell me that your bf give fren bully at sch when playing basketball !!
never mind .. is okie .. but seems like babe so sad n so worry about him ..
thn babe keep asking me want how now ??
thn i try to cheer up you .. cause i don't want you think so much ..
is not good for your health ..
in a few minute .. i keep explain to u need how to do ..
at last you understand that what you should do now rite ??
i know that you was on moody now ..
but please take care yourself okie ??
don't be trouble .. any thing will be fine soon okie ??

this is what you write in your msn .. but i hope that when chat with me at night that time .. you will feel better okie ??
*gonna shut up from now on .. and maybe things will get better without me interrupt*


any thing happen it .. must tell me okie ?? i always be with you together !!
LOVE n MISS you BABE !!^^
mauchwxXx .. mauchwxXx ..

No comments: